Adam had zone conference last week in Guyana. Sister Robison (the mission pres wife) took these pictures of the Elders. The guy in the middle has been serving a mini-mission with the Elder's and was set apart as a missionary and is on his way to the Dominican Republic MTC. President Robison and the Elder's from his zone set him apart.Thursday, January 22, 2009
Elder Lang at Zone Conference
Adam had zone conference last week in Guyana. Sister Robison (the mission pres wife) took these pictures of the Elders. The guy in the middle has been serving a mini-mission with the Elder's and was set apart as a missionary and is on his way to the Dominican Republic MTC. President Robison and the Elder's from his zone set him apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hello! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. (Aren't we all blog stalkers in some way? :) I am totally a WIM blog stalker. It's been so fun to really see the mission and the people. And of course we love when there's a picture of our Elder Lauritzen. It's hard to believe that he will be home in less than a month! My parents and 2 of my younger brothers are leaving on Feb. 12th to go spend 2 weeks with him in the West Indies before they bring him home on the 27th. My parents are really excited about that! I am due with my 4th child around that time so I am a little nervous about not having my mom around. It is great to chat with you and share this wonderful connection!
I love looking at their blog, isn't it great that she takes so many/such great pictures!? What a cool mission experience he's having. We love getting his letters.
I love looking at their blog, isn't it great that she takes so many/such great pictures!? What a cool mission experience he's having. We love getting his letters.
Post a Comment