Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthdays Sidebar

Hey everyone, 

I know not everyone's b-day/anniversaries/etc. are listed and that is because I only have so many stored in this brain of mine. Please feel free to add, edit, etc. If you don't know how to do it, just email me what you want added and I will fix it. It was a project I started and forgot about so I hope I didn't offend anyone. Thanks grandma for the reminder. It was SO great to see so many of you this Christmas. I only wish it were longer. Love you, 

Jess

(if you don't know what I'm referring to, look to the left of your screen)



UPDATE: All of the birthdays and anniversaries SHOULD be on the sidebar now, but PLEASE check your families and email me if there are any discrepancies and/or if you want your birth year listed (I don't know them all and some I just guessed on). Happy Birthday this year, family!

No comments: