Monday, January 19, 2009

Utah Langs/Snows

It was so great to see a lot of our cousins while we were in Utah. We barely got there in time to meet baby Katie and see Holly and Emri. I think Katie looks just like Jay when he was a baby (from what I can tell in pictures). She was such a good girl while we were there. Kelsey slept through the whole ordeal and poor Emri had just gotten up from a nap (thus she would NOT be in the picture). 



We went over to Tiffany's during the week to let the girls play. Sadie and Kels were cute playing together - Sadie is so tiny! So is Ellie - she fit her foot in one of Kelsey's shoes! Brooklyn read a book to Kelsey and I think she was in heaven. That is, until she broke down and needed a nap (plus I got really bad kidney pain) forcing us to go home early. We had planned to go out with Dave & Tiff one night but due to a snow storm, we weren't able to make it happen. Dumb snow.



Instead of going out with Dave & Tiff, and the Rob Lang gang, we ended up just ordering Cafe Rio and hanging out at Rob & Clare's. Kelsey loved all Emri's toys and the extra attention. Uncle Rob even made her a PB&J. They bonded after that. She loved playing with their phone too. Speaking of phones...Rob, did you ever figure out what that noise was? Oh yea, bluetooth. Haha.





Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of her with Josh while he was there. It was great to see him after so long. He's already back to hanging out with his friends and what not - not too weird! haha. For more pics from our vacation to the states, visit our blog.

No comments: