Welcome to the world of blogging. It dawned on me the other day that with our family getting so big, we needed a family blog. This is meant to be a place where all the emails, communication, pictures, updates, etc. come together to keep us all connected.
If you don't know how to blog, don't get overwhelmed. Tiffany, Holly, Aubrey, Amber, or I can help you do a post. It's easy once you do it. Basically you'll sign in (you have to create a google username & password), Click on New Post, Create a title, type the body of the blog and you're done! If you want to add a picture, make sure the photo is loaded on your computer first and you know which folder it's located under. Click on the picture icon, find the picture, and click add photo. I think they come out best when you do them large, center but it's your post so feel free to do it your way.
I hope this will be a fun, unifying experience. Oh, and please leave a comment on the blog when you visit!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you proud of me? I posted finally!
Post a Comment