Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter at the Race Tracks

Go here to check out my Easter.
If the link doesn't work just copy paste it into your tool bar.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-5g8i_fL3v8

This is how I spent my Easter!
I am one of the first people,I appear between 31-35 seconds, I am wearing an orange sweatshirt, black pants, and a white helmet.
This is the 8th annual Bring Your Own Big Wheels it takes place in San Francisco (well where else would this happen)? It was an absolute blast, and I didn't even sustain an injury.
I hope you all had a great Easter. I am currently at grandma and grandpa's on spring break, just to give you a little update.

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

After watching that video I'm AMAZED you didn't have an injury! That looked steep and there were a lot of crazy people. We watched you a few times - kept rewinding. It looks like you guys almost crashed! Fun times. Keep up the good work with posting.