Friday, March 28, 2008

Look how cute you are doing this new blog... round of applause for Jessica. Grandma is here and I will try and attempt to teach her how to post but I'm not sure how that will go... she is fighting me on putting phone number in her phone! We love you all and wish you all lived here. My pics of Easter are on my blog and I'm too lazy to do them twice ;) Love you!
Tiff

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

Yeah, no need to post twice. I don't plan to. I was thinking to use this for pictures or videos I want the fam to see more than anything. Like a pic where she looks like someone in the fam and take a poll or a video that only a "grandma" would take the time to watch and love it. :) Thanks for posting something though!