


Dave earned his Woodbadge in Scouting. This is a very intensive award to earn. It takes about 18 months to accomplish it and 1 week of camping and learning leadership skills. Once you earn your award professional scouters who wear shorts and knee high socks show up and congratulate you. Congratulations Dave we are very proud of you. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for coming again.
6 comments:
I would actually like to see Dave in shorts and knee highs. "That's hot!". Congrats! Muy bueno! Ter
Hey, great job Uncle Dave! It shows you're never to old to progress in scouts. ;) I'm just glad you don't live in Iowa where that tornado hit the scouts! So scary!! You're looking thin by the way!
Although looking at this again, Grandma & Grandpa don't look very proud of you. I'm sure they are but they look pissed in these pics! ha!
Teri,
Dave actually has those cool zip off pants. Maybe he will zip off the bottom for you sometime.
Okay, so I'm not blog stalking your family or anything but I saw that Shari (the best YW president ever!) left a comment on my sister's blog and since I was in Dave and Tauna's ward for 2 years, that has to count for something...
Just wanted to say that I love your family and that Dave looks like a little kid at Christmas! Congrats!
Yes, I need to see the zip off pants. Pretty sexy! Tauna, you better watch out for the ladies!
J.P., it is rare for grandma to smile in photos. I think my folks are generally happy people and that they are proud of their children. They are just not photogenic. : )
Post a Comment