What a great experience! We had such a nice time when we took Taylor. We went with him later to do Initiatories and Sealings. It was really cool and good for him to do all that before he went on his mission. I hope Adam has time to go back a few times before he leaves.
I love he picture of Grandpa & Dave on the couch relaxing - it's such the Lang look and it brings bak so many good memories. It's the "I'm in slacks & a long sleeve shirt but I'm going to take a nap anyways right here on this couch" pose. We're so proud of you Adam and hope we have many opportunities to be with you in the temple in the future.
ok so i'm leaving this message for shari bc she always comments on mine and i dont know how to comment just for her but the whole lang family can now see my comment to Shari. We were at a camp fire i had to were a sweatshirt that I didn't care got all stinky...but dont tell joe. and I still love you and California with all my heart.
3 comments:
What a great experience! We had such a nice time when we took Taylor. We went with him later to do Initiatories and Sealings. It was really cool and good for him to do all that before he went on his mission. I hope Adam has time to go back a few times before he leaves.
Congratulations Adam!
I love he picture of Grandpa & Dave on the couch relaxing - it's such the Lang look and it brings bak so many good memories. It's the "I'm in slacks & a long sleeve shirt but I'm going to take a nap anyways right here on this couch" pose. We're so proud of you Adam and hope we have many opportunities to be with you in the temple in the future.
ok so i'm leaving this message for shari bc she always comments on mine and i dont know how to comment just for her but the whole lang family can now see my comment to Shari. We were at a camp fire i had to were a sweatshirt that I didn't care got all stinky...but dont tell joe. and I still love you and California with all my heart.
Post a Comment