Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nickel fam does Race for the Cure


Kirk, Jordan, Nate, Megan (Tay's girlfriend), and I ran in Race for the Cure on 5/10. It was a lot of fun. Jordan finished 11th place in 18 min. and Kirk was 12 seconds behind in 14th place. Those little speed demons! Megan and Nate also had great race times and mine was a 10 min. per mile pace. I was happy with that in my old age! My goal was just to run the whole time (I have a bum hip) and I did. Go Nickel's!

3 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Congrats on the good times! I wish I could be running with you. Way to stay in shape and have fun at the same time.

Teri said...

By the way, this was my first blog post ever! Aren't you proud! Teri

jessicalangprice said...

I'm SO proud of you! It wasn't too bad, was it?