Marissa went to the prom with her friends from church. All of these kids are in our ward except for 2 of them and they belong to our stake. They had a great time riding in the limo. Eating downtown, riding the carousel at Sea Port Village and then on to the dance.
Thanks for putting these pics up! Marissa looks gorgeous. I told some elders who are going back to BYU that I have a cute cousin going to BYU this fall...but that I wouldn't give them any details until they're faithfully done with the mish (and I'd only set her up with one of them...he's a cutie).
1 comment:
Thanks for putting these pics up! Marissa looks gorgeous. I told some elders who are going back to BYU that I have a cute cousin going to BYU this fall...but that I wouldn't give them any details until they're faithfully done with the mish (and I'd only set her up with one of them...he's a cutie).
Post a Comment