How fun. Thanks for posting. Yah, I know about the whole "go in smiling, leave crying" thing. What a great time though. Tauna, I can't believe you didn't think to rip the seem out of the stitched closed suit pocket... Ha-ha. Ter
Hi! Thanks so much for introducing us to Elder Lang in Rosignol. We will arrive in Rosignol on 9/15 and hope to see Elder Lang often. He has the greatest of missionaries, Elder and Sister Bullock, to look out for him. If you haven't seen it, their blog is at http://bullocksoflakeoswego.blogspot.com/. Keep an eye on both our blogs for photos of your dear son. Not to worry...he's in great hands! We were so lucky to meet him here in the MTC! Love, Sister Myers
5 comments:
Dave & Tauna,
Bittersweet time. great pictures. thanks for sharing. Love grandpa & Grandma
Dave & Tauna,
Bittersweet time. great pictures. thanks for sharing. Love grandpa & Grandma
How fun. Thanks for posting. Yah, I know about the whole "go in smiling, leave crying" thing. What a great time though. Tauna, I can't believe you didn't think to rip the seem out of the stitched closed suit pocket... Ha-ha. Ter
Oops, I spelled "seam" incorrectly. Duh! Ter
Hi! Thanks so much for introducing us to Elder Lang in Rosignol. We will arrive in Rosignol on 9/15 and hope to see Elder Lang often. He has the greatest of missionaries, Elder and Sister Bullock, to look out for him. If you haven't seen it, their blog is at http://bullocksoflakeoswego.blogspot.com/. Keep an eye on both our blogs for photos of your dear son. Not to worry...he's in great hands! We were so lucky to meet him here in the MTC! Love, Sister Myers
Post a Comment