Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where in the World...

...will Elder Adam Lang be called? It's a big world out there - which place will he be called? Leave your pick as a comment below and we'll see who pins the tail on the donkey...or something like that.


In any case, we're really excited for you Adam! Don't get too anxious everytime you see the mailman or walk past the mailbox. Let us know when duty calls - just the mission call.

11 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Oh, and my vote is on Sao Paulo, Brazil. Tally says Russia. Kelsey picks Switzerland. She's biased.

rlang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rlang said...

Gtandpa says South Africa
Grandma says Gutamala

Teri said...

Teri thinks he is going to Denmark. Jordan says Uraguay. I haven't gotten the other family members yet.

Teri said...

I spelled Uruguay incorrectly. Ter

Teri said...

Nate says France and Kirk says Sweden. Kirk did not know my selection of Denmark when he chose Sweden. Kinda cool! I am trying to get a pick from Taylor as well...

Holly said...

J says Korea, I say Japan, and Emri's still thinking. At first she said Russia, but then I noticed someone else guessed it. Maybe she'll pick Ukraine for her dad's sake.

randclang said...

Well no one is staying in the states so I'll say Boston or the new England area. I'll get Josh's this week.

Shari said...

Shari's guess is Japan (which I thought before I read Holly's-but great minds think alike:) Shannon said somewhere in Asia. Robert and Logan both guessed Brazil-they didn't know eachothers guesses. I don't know if Japan came to mind because of Adam's strange eating habits-but that would be interesting!!!

Teri said...

Taylor said Venezuela. Funny, I think Robert and Logan each guessed the same thing for Taylor too. Maybe they always say Brazil. I don't remember where their guesses were for Taylor. Poor Adam. Japan would be brutal food wise. The Lord will bless you buddy! : )

randclang said...

Rob says Sierra Leon, West Africa. Justin says Boise, ID