
These are pictures from when we did it as a family in Salt Lake. It was on a "lost roll" that I just got developed! I thought you might all enjoy and that it would inspire you to run/walk again this year! I don't think they do one in Zurich but if they do, I'll run it!
THE FINISH LINE!
Steve...
Shari...
Here's Aunt Drena! Just kidding. But that's what I thought when I first saw the pic. There's Tim & Steve in the background.

The Steve Lang Gang

Just another blast from the past. Thought I'd remind you of goodtimes together.
2 comments:
I think that was when Jason and Holly got marrried. Great to see them Aubrey and I will be running again this year. The best part is the booths at the end. Aubrey always seems to win gas cards, cars, etc. she's just lucky. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment